1) How did you start creating?
I have been creating since I can remember. I am a very creative person. However, having my son has pushed me to actually start selling my jewelry.
2) What is your favorite thing about creating?
I love getting away. When I am working on my jewelry or on creating new designs, I lose myself and stress melts away.
3) Where do you find your inspiration?
My son and our bond, the natural beauty that surrounds me, other moms.
4) Tell us about what you sell.
I sell fine silver jewelry and semi-precious beaded jewelry. My favorite creations are mother and baby inspired jewelry.
5) How did your shop get it’s name?
I meditated on it and started writing. Rock Mama Metals was what made my heart happy, so I went with it.
6) Do you have any advice for other sellers?
Keep on going. Follow your instincts. Don’t give up. Be kind to yourself.
7) How do you balance your Etsy shop, your children, and your everyday schedule?
My son is going to school two half days a week. That is my major work time. I work when my son naps. I work after my son goes to sleep. Everyday is different, but I try to stay organized so that when I do have time to work, I know what tasks I need to complete.
That concludes our featured seller for this Friday! Make sure to Follow OwnSomethingAwesome on Facebook or Twitter to stay up-to-date and see when there is a new blog post! And feel free to leave a comment on the shops!